Call for Applications for Finance Officer
ANSA-EAP is looking for a Finance Officer
Tasks and Functions of Finance Officer:
- Responsible for the review and implementation of the budgets for the Foundation’s activities based on the plan;
- Administer receipts, disbursements and reports of ANSA-EAP;
- Establish internal controls and monitoring mechanisms;
- Brief and guide Project Managers and other personnel with respect to the financial management of all operations;
- Ensure that pertinent rules and regulations of the Foundation, as well as conditions of agreements with donors and the government, are observed
Qualifications for Finance Officer:
- Be a Certified Public Accountant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration
- At least three (3) years of professional experience in finance/accounting administration with an NGO
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office applications and accounting software
- A thorough knowledge of written and spoken English is required
Deadline for submission of application is October 31, 2016.
E-mail applications (COVER LETTER + CV/RÉSUMÉ) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the Terms of Reference.